Charges, Terms & Conditions For Banquet:
- Food preparations will be done on site. Customer would need to allocate a spot for cooking [outdoor/ indoor].
- Canopy will be required for outdoor cooking & food preparations.
Crockery, Cutlery & Utensils:
- Porcelain crockery, stainless steel cutlery, globet and napkin will be used throughout the event.
- Customers are required to prepare their own utensils and crockery for the food that are not catered by us [e.g., desserts, cakes].
- Setup of crockery,cutlery, napkins [red/white] and hi-ball glasses on tables are inclusive.
- Round table settings will be setup based on 10 pax per table.
- All furniture setup for guest [Eg. Round tables, oblong tables, cocktail tables, chairs and bar stools] areNOT included in the packages.
- The Perfect Match Catering Services isNOT responsible for the setup of furniture rented from third party. Customers are required to setup the furniture prior the function.
- Floral decorations areNOT inclusive in the package.
- One waiter will be allocated to serve 10 guests.
- Additional waiter charges:RM 100/person for First four (4) hours.
- Overtime/Additional hour –RM20 per hour per waiter on top of the base price.
- Double rateapplies if event falls on a Malaysian Public Holiday.
- Additional fees apply if location is out of Klang Valley.
- The duration of the services is limited to 4 hours only. Should you wish to extend kindly inform the management in advance and additional charges apply.
- We will not be liable for the food quality nor food contamination if any food is consumed after the recommended time, including takeaway food.
Setup for Event:
- The Perfect Match Catering Services will arrive at the venue 3 hours before the event.
- Any request for setup more than 5 hours in advance or a day earlier is subjected to charges.
- Transportation charges within Klang Valley will be charged from RM 200.
Booking & Payments:
- Prices quoted are subjected to 6% GST.
- All bookings are subjected to availability. Availability is based on first come first serve basis with 50% deposit payment upon confirmation.
- We strictly do not accept temporary reservations or verbal confirmations.
- Full payment should be made on the event day and to be collected by an authorized employee only.
- The Perfect Match Catering Services reserves the right to change the menu & packages without prior notice.
- Deposit is not refundable if cancellation is less than 7 days notice.
- Customer will need to pay for any breakage and damages to equipments or crockery.
- Bank transfer, cash or cheque payment is accepted.
- We will not be responsible for complaints on events due to impromptu changes made by clients.
- We will not hold responsible for handling food & beverages that are not prepared by our kitchen. Please kindly inform the event coordinator in advance if staff is needed to handle other food and beverages served. Additional charges will apply.
- We DO NOT SERVE PORK in all events. Customers are NOT ALLOWED to serve pork or food that contains pork/ lard during the event.
- We will not hold responsible for any damages/missing items/running flow for food/beverages that are not prepared by our kitchen.